Sunday 5 March 2023

Turn 2 world events

 All in all we were not in a bad position after the first mission. The galactic war was far away and we had no reason, yet, to depart Verulamium any time soon. Let's hope it stays that way a while.

The upkeep for the crew was 1 cred which took us down to 17 creds. The interest on the ship being one cred took that to 21, so I paid another 4 off the debt. The kitty now stood at 13 creds. I hoped for a well paying mission.

Wolf, Botticelli and Cromwell went to train. I was hoping it might help with marksmanship. They had some improvement (+1XP).

Brax, I sent to trade. He wasn't outstanding. Just some scrap he sold for 1 cred. It helps, but, gees!

Hari and I went job hunting. Some corporates offered us a job with 3 creds pay. Unfortunately it had no benefits. Times must be hard for these corporate types.

The job was to secure a location where some raiders had taken up residence.

I allocated equipment ready for the job. Not a lot of difference from the first one. But I'm sure glad we had the shotgun and stims.

I gave Bott the hunting rifle so he could have ranged firing.

I took the shotgun and a stim pack. I gave Wolf a stim pack, too.

Crew

Cap - Reaction 1, Speed 5,  Combat 0, Toughness 3,  Savvy 1, Luck 1,  XP 3

Boosted leg, Shotgun, Infantry laser pistol, stim pack

Wolf - Reaction 1, Speed, 4 Combat 0, Toughness 3, XP 1

Military rifle & stim pack

 Brax - Reaction 1, Speed 4,  Combat 0, Toughness 3,  Savvy 1, XP 3

Infantry laser pistol, Boarding sabre

Botticelli - Reaction 2, Speed 4,  Combat 1, Toughness 4,  Savvy 2,

Hunting rifle, close combat weapon (hammer)

Flash Hari - Reaction 1, Speed 4,  Combat 0, Toughness 3,  Savvy 0, XP 1

Rattle gun

Cromwell - Reaction 1, Speed 4,  Combat 0, Toughness 3,  Savvy 0, XP 1

Military rifle


PS

Don't ask me why Botticelli went training, he can't gain XP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn 4

(1) Upkeep & Ship Repairs No repairs necessary. Ship Upkeep 6 credits. 16 + 1= 17 - 6 = 11 Crew Upkeep 1 credit (2) Assign & resolve...