Thursday 8 June 2023

Logs

Update on the crew log and World record sheet.
Paying for the medical training used up the gains from the recent job and a little more besides. But I think it was a good decision if it helps in the long term.
Upgrading Hari should have benefits in the long term. I should have looked at the XP overall and upgraded more crew members for various abilities. That is one to remember for after the next job. 
Although the crew is surviving it is scraping around for creds. The meanness of the Patrons (low dice rolls for benefits) is a little irritating.
Although I haven't seen anything in the rules I've named the two wealthy patrons. I may name the corporations when it seems appropriate.
In the future, I would want to give bonuses to rolls for benefits where a patron has used the crew 3 or more times. 
Below are the current crew log and world record sheet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn 4

(1) Upkeep & Ship Repairs No repairs necessary. Ship Upkeep 6 credits. 16 + 1= 17 - 6 = 11 Crew Upkeep 1 credit (2) Assign & resolve...